Friday, July 20, 2012

The Horror in Aurora, CO

Overnight a madman terrorized hundreds and took the lives of at least 12 innocent people attending the midnight premiere of a long-awaited film, The Dark Knight Rises, in Aurora, Colorado.

I am sickened by this violent act and saddened to the core at the horror, pain, and loss. I hope all the activists, talking heads, and navel-gazers on the variety of media-muddled topics this churns up will give it a rest for a few days at least. It is further prayed that this will not become political theater. 

Then again, hope springs eternal. I already see from my various newsfeeds & search results the pundit-class sharks swimming amid the chum.

We are all simply AMERICANS at this moment. I wish to offer only my deepest and heartfelt sympathies at this terrible time to the victims of this truly senseless, horrific tragedy.







No comments:

Post a Comment